Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Critique: CookOut


The prototypes are soooo close to being complete. My absolute favorite spread of mine is the grill kit feature. It turned out quite nice. The feature is the top 10 things that you'll need when grilling, so keep them together in a portable container so you can grab and go grill :) I had originally planned on cutting out images from the Creative Library, but I couldn't find decent images for a couple of the products. It was a nightmare searching through the library to find just the right shot of individual products. The Monday before we presented to John, I called in a favor from a friend. She graciously took time Tuesday to use her made photography skills and shoot an image of the products in a caddy. The outcome: the fabulous photo you see here! And how wonderful is it that my roommate has all of the grill products featured!?!? Who wold have thought that in my house is a silicone basting brush and a bendable neck lighter torch? Plus, our back deck came in handy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment