Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Response: Portfolio Site


I'm so proud of everyone who show their website yesterday. They all look fabulous. I've recently scrapped mine multiple times. I just can't quite get to a design that is me. I almost wish we would have done a personal branding exercise for ourselves. Here is the most recent screen shot of my portfolio site. It's not me. Green and black? No. What was I thinking!? I didn't realize how hard this would be.

Jan said something interesting in class yesterday: when you invite someone to your website, you are inviting them into your home. Well, let's just say that this is not my home. It would be extremely misleading of me to have this design as my site. I'm playing around with some other ideas. The framework is basically the same architecture just different curtains. I feel like I'm in a bit of an identity crisis with the portfolio site. I was it to reflect my personality and my design so badly, and I just want to get it done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment