Wednesday, February 17, 2010

You Can't Miss: The Ride Journal



The Ride Journal.
A new independent magazine.
Yes, you can't miss it. You must check it out.
The Ride Journal is a collection of personal stories of how bike changed people's lives. The magazine DOES NOT feature products or recap races but gets to the heart of bicycling. The visual style is crisp and bold but very artistic. There is a great mix of amazing photography and colorful, stylistic illustrations to compliment the heart-felt stories. Three issues have been printed; The journal is based in the UK.


I'd love to post all of the amazing spreads from issue one, but that would deprive you experiencing the magazine for yourself. Check out theridejournal and download the first issue....FOR FREE!

5 comments:

  1. This is so great. I love how you found a visually beautiful design creation about biking, something that you are very passionate about. What a beautiful way to tell stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Steph. How did you hear about this magazine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've shared this post with my friends on google reader because I have quite a few friends who are bike obsessed. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm following a blog called magculture. I had was digging around, and I think I found it on a site they had linked to. I'm very happy with my find :) Definitely pass along cool stuff like this. I think it helps to see other ways to create and present content.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are great at finding new stuff. I also checked out that online magazine you posted on FB. This one is really cool. Like I mentioned in brainstorming, there are lots of people into bikes and art. Looks like this magazine is presenting bikes as the subjects of art themselves. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete