Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Response: Critiquing


I originally intended to respond to critiquing in class. We do it all the time, and I'm sure everyone in the class gets tired of it. It is helpful, but class after class it can be over whelming. The creative directors for all of our publishing projects did a great job presenting their designs. There was definitely a lot of critiquing going on in that room. I feel that Spring Break will be a much needed break; I know I'll take critiquing a litter better once I come back refreshed.

In response to my response from last week (wrap your head around that), Eye Magazine's new issue is out. You can check out some of the spread on their site. This issue is all about typography – illustrated typography in particular. Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment